- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the
governing law is the local law.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.ladiesday-dubai.com policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- “The Wright Marketing” maintains the www.ladiesday-dubai.com Website (“Site”).
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
All of our event age limits are in line with the legal drinking age of the country in which the event is held. Please be aware this does change depending on the location. Most of our events are 21+. The majority of venues that we work with operate a ‘Check 25’ policy. For any guests that look under 25 please ensure you bring ID with you to gain entry. The door staff will only accept a valid official ID such as Passport, National ID or Drivers License. The venue reserves the right to refuse anyone entry without proof of ID without any exception.
Cancellations & Deposits
Please be aware that ALL DEPOSITS/TICKETS payment made via the Ladies Day Dubai website are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Where prepaid tickets are purchased or table deposits are paid the venue and event management retain all rights, Ladies Day Dubai have no control over this and entry is not guaranteed but will be completely fair based on a few factors. Ticket/deposit payments will NOT be refunded if you are refused entry for one of the following reasons:
- Under the influence of drugs
- Deemed to be too drunk / intoxicated
- You don’t have valid ID to prove your age (See above)
The venue will make the final decision on the entry of the door in relation to any of the above reasons.
Ladies Day Dubai cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions. All guests are advised to contact the venue at the earliest opportunity if it becomes apparent that any items have been lost or stolen.
Event Content (Video And Photography)
Ladies Day Dubai reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by Ladies Day Dubai , without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Ladies Day Dubai may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by SLadies Day Dubai including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian
A person attending aLadies Day Dubai event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organisers, and/or contact Ladies Day Dubai on the ‘Contact’ page of the Ladies Day Dubai website in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Ladies Day Dubai will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in a Ladies Day Dubai event or by failing to notify us, in writing, of your desire to not have your photograph used by Ladies Day Dubai, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify Ladies Day Dubai from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organisation not affiliated with Ladies Day Dubai may not use, copy, alter or modify Ladies Day Dubai photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorised designee from Ladies Day Dubai.
Contacting Us – General Enquiries
To make any general enquiries and/or make a complaint, please contact us via the ‘Contact’ page of the Ladies Day Dubai website. We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.